DECEMBER WRAP-UP

December was a busy month. I was prepared for Christmas, packed it all up and we travelled. My sister came for a visit, her first Christmas here in 15 years. We're spending New Years on the water again!

I've kept up to date with the blogging, and I'll catch up on comments as soon as I can. I've read a few books lately, getting some reviews for January set up before the break.

I hope to see you all very soon!

Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Paris Lights (Heart of the City #1)Dashing through the Snow: A Sexy, Snowy Christmas TaleEnveloping ShadowsSidelined
Witch Wood (The Harvesting Series #2.5)Neighbor DearestWild Ride (Wind Dragons MC, #4.5)Some Sort of Happy (Happy Crazy Love, #1)
Book of the month
Mr. Match (Mister, #5) 
Click on the covers to take you to my reviews.
Click on the covers to take you to the posts.
Hold My BreathNeeding the Memories: The Rocker...Series Novella

These are the books I've picked up over the past month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)

Most of these were 99c
Kick, Push & Coast Duet: Includes Kick, Push and CoastSacked (Gridiron, #1)Take This Regret (Take This Regret, #1)Tough Luck (The Luck Brothers)

Dear Life


Safe Bet (The Rules, #4)

Empire (Cartel, #3)Almost a Bride (Destination Love, #2)Phantom Kiss (Chicagoland Vampires, #12.5)


Rebel (The Beat and The Pulse, #4.5)

 
Thanks to Hachette Aus! 

My kiddies got me this one for Christmas

I purchased all these for myself!! 

Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC #3) by Chantal Fernando
Archangel's Legion (Guild Hunter #6)
Archangel's Shadows (Guild Hunter #7)
by Nalini Singh
It Ends with Us
Ugly Love
by Colleen Hoover
Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths #3)
Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths #4)
by K.A. Tucker
Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)