JANUARY WRAP-UP

 Hello Everyone! Welcome to 2018!!
I'm so happy to be back even though things have been hectic in the Hop Household. We are in the process of moving into a new house while we wait on our land to settle so we can build. The kiddos are excited for the change, and are keen to move into a brand new home (eventually!). 

So in between packing I've still had time to read. I gifted myself a box set for Christmas, and devoured it during the holidays. I read a few awesome books at the end on 2017. I've also read some books that I've had in the kindle app for a while. I'll be sharing all these reviews very soon!

I'm still working at the hospital, it's been a year now. I'm finding it hard to juggle blogging, work and family life. I don't always have enough time to blog, but I somehow manage time to read, if only in short spurts! 

The kiddos all began a new year of school this summer. Grades 7, 5 and 3! They are growing up so fast! 
Anyway, I hope to be around more, and I plan to get a lot of posts scheduled before we relocate in only 7 days! See you all soon!
These are the books I've picked up over the past month!
(Click on covers to take you to Goodreads)

The Selection Series 1-5 Book Set (The Selection, #1-5)
The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
This was my $10 gift to myself for Christmas!

Dating You / Hating YouRoomies
Dating You / Hating You and Roomies by Christina Lauren
Thanks to Hachette Australia for these fab reads!

Room Mates The Series
Room Mates (The Series) by Kendall Ryan
99c purchase at the end of 2017

The Dark Light of Day (The Dark Light of Day, #1)
The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier
Naomi’s Weekly Wrap Up is a combined meme with the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book ReviewerBought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Braine @ Talk Supe and Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment please EMAIL ME a quick message!! Disqus may have some tweeks :)